Decorating for a Christmas parade

sb61fury

Reaction score
Decorated the '61 for a Christmas parade I plan to do more than 1 this year. Yes I got the windows tinted but I did not go very dark

decorated 1961 plymouth.jpg

lights on the dash.jpg

passenger side.jpg

Christmas presents.jpg

The bears in teh '61 .jpg

candles lights and snow.jpg

passenger fender.jpg

passenger side.jpg

snow on the trunk.jpg

stars on the window.jpg

Bet you that'll light up the street nicely in the parade, love the frosting as well, looks yummy :thumbsup:

Bet you that'll light up the street nicely in the parade, love the frosting as well, looks yummy :thumbsup:
I like to get creative with this but the parade will be November 28th and Pulaski's is December 11th I might do a 3rd then after that the car goes into hibernation I do not drive this car in the winter but if I still lived in Florida I would drive it year round

More photos I had to take some decorations off but the rest will be put on at the line up I plan to be there earlier before line up time

the back end.jpeg

the drivers side.jpeg

the front .jpeg

At the area were the parade starts and after the parade I got a couple more parades to do I did not take very many photos I got there early to finish decorating the car for the parade

silver and gold on the '61.jpeg

1961fury with xmas decorations.jpeg

after the parade.jpeg

waiting to go back in the garage.jpeg

with the xmas lights on.jpeg

Pulaski , TN Christmas parade and now the forward look will go into hibernation I do not know if I won a trophy or not I did not stick around I went home . It was cold but the car's heater works really well I had to turn it down

pulaski Christmas parade.jpeg

the back end #2.jpeg

Back