Deep dish wheels

Jim300

Reaction score
I have been searching for 14" deep dish wheels for a 1966 Chrysler 300. Suppliers don't seem to have anything for C bodies. Does anyone know if the 66 Charger wheels would work. Or anywhere where these wheels might be available?
I am in southern Ontario Canada.

may mean deep dish chromed..similar to older stuff with babymoons

I'm running 14x7 reversed Supreme wheels up front. They fit but not in the rear. Luckily I'm low enough that you cant notice. I'm thinking on getting some 14x6 reversed and seeing if they fit on the back.

We don't know what he means by deep dish yet. Stop. Take a breath. Chill.

Last edited:
There was a factory option for deep spinner wheel covers on the 1966 Chrysler. This option required a deeper factory offered wheel (offset) to fit.

This is the same wheel that is on the '66 and '67 Chargers, because of their wheel covers. They ARE deeper. If you try to install a Charger or Chrysler spinner on a standard wheel, it won't stay on the wheel, guaranteed.

I have the original set off my 66 300 came with 2 sets of hubcaps... Some small dog dish Chrysler ones and the regular 300 logo ones.... I can get some pictures when I get home and check some dimensions.

I have the original set off my 66 300 came with 2 sets of hubcaps... Some small dog dish Chrysler ones and the regular 300 logo ones.... I can get some pictures when I get home and check some dimensions.
Get nos. stamped on them also.

I believe the part number for the Mopar wheel in question is 2534702. Can someone confirm this please.

Back