Detroit area show & swap

For the Mirada, since it's so close to the border?

Sorry, I thought everybody knew I had Mexican Ramcharger (which I drove there). I could see it from inside the show; it was fun watching people point.

Dammit Carmine, why didn’t you let me know you were there, you have my number!
We’re practically neighbors and I’ve hung out with Dave from Jersey more this year than I ever have with you:soapbox:!

It was cold and breezy all day but not a cloud in the sky, swap meet was as big or bigger than its ever been and lots of nice cars. I didn’t take many pics but will share them and my few purchases later.

Dammit Carmine, why didn’t you let me know you were there, you have my number!
We’re practically neighbors and I’ve hung out with Dave from Jersey more this year than I ever have with you:soapbox:!

It was cold and breezy all day but not a cloud in the sky, swap meet was as big or bigger than its ever been and lots of nice cars. I didn’t take many pics but will share them and my few purchases later.

I'm like the wind... came in after church (so later) blow in quick, walk the swap, scan the car show and grab enchiladas across the street. Plus my travelin' gang of 2 y/o and 65 y/o people was with me, so how much fun can that be to hang with? Are you attending the Eyes on Design show this year? That might be a good chance.

I'm like the wind... came in after church (so later) blow in quick, walk the swap, scan the car show and grab enchiladas across the street. Plus my travelin' gang of 2 y/o and 65 y/o people was with me, so how much fun can that be to hang with? Are you attending the Eyes on Design show this year? That might be a good chance.
Not sure, when is that?
How about the Rochester heritage festival(would be a good time for the whole family) on May 20th? I’ll have the Challenger there with my dad and wife and @rapidtrans will be there too.

Not sure, when is that?
How about the Rochester heritage festival(would be a good time for the whole family) on May 20th? I’ll have the Challenger there with my dad and wife and @rapidtrans will be there too.

My eastside gang territory doesn't go west of Mound road... JK... Maybe...

Here is the info for EOD 2018. I'm told (by a friend with a '71 GTX) that fuselage-design is one of the themes this year. His car was invited.

EYESON DESIGN AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN EXHIBITION

Not sure, when is that?
Thanks for the reminder Matt. Just registered last night. Now that it has finally warmed up i'll get the Monaco running.
Think we can get a day-pass for Carmine?

Thanks for the reminder Matt. Just registered last night. Now that it has finally warmed up i'll get the Monaco running.
Think we can get a day-pass for Carmine?
You were still able to register? I’m thinking I’d like to get the Imp there too but it’s not going to happen.
Btw here are all the pics I took.
0B14C127-5DA8-4D2C-951A-0672751791C3.jpeg
C323A1D9-98D2-430A-AAFC-10EB5B2DAD8A.jpeg
8A901C99-6D88-45F8-9358-9C81AD3B56F1.jpeg
2E95B4CF-5C60-4E89-BA12-0DC6FBC43E86.jpeg
A73CCC32-B6F5-4484-A6B6-4A1C6968586E.jpeg
E0E24066-54B4-4805-A2C9-D4A3350C6A81.jpeg
59FD22CA-C70E-49A9-A6B8-E04F78A9D10C.jpeg
20AECFB4-B497-4C0A-8F6F-9DFDA05FC25F.jpeg
5225C1E5-AAA0-406F-8597-B19191E8949A.jpeg
834E8443-BA46-42B6-AFCC-B39EF7C0315F.jpeg

You were still able to register? I’m thinking I’d like to get the Imp there too but it’s not going to happen.
Yep.
Registered online. rochesterlionsclub.com
Anyone else planning to attend I would recommend avoiding the Livernois & Walton area. The worst stretch of road in the state.

I’m hitting the Saturday Rod and Custom Show. I don’t do many Sunday shows since i can’t arrive before 1:00.
I see, there are 2 different car shows at the same festival, one for each day...

Rochester Rod and Custom Show.
Matt, the rain scared everyone off this am. Only about 40 cars so far. Had to park on high ground.
IMG_0959.JPG
IMG_0961.JPG
IMG_0958.JPG

Ran across this on my way to Knapps for coffee and donuts.

Yep tomorrow looks a little better and I’m still bummed we chose different days.

A few more have rolled in.
This one is pretty sweet considering.
  • IMG_0962.JPG
IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

See this thing at every show for a couple years now. Think the sign is etched in the glass!

Back