00n0n_5VvRvifBUiz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00W0W_2lrXSY5QEui_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00W0W_gXDn5Et9W6b_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00h0h_3vozofggw3Z_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00L0L_ax545JFlMbu_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00X0X_ldPQnsJtUqS_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00n0n_3cLV9LjlojW_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00J0J_6epvBw4XitY_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

72 Dodge comes with 360 engine, 727 3speed automatic transmission, posi rear end, runs great, good interior, good tires and rims. Good glass all the way around, very little body work, car only has 63,835.

While most of us likely don't care for the stuff done to teh car, one cannot deny that this car is loved by somebody.
I'm betting the interior is always that clean/tidy.

I can absolutely deny it. Somebody trashed this car with complete disregard for what it is.
I think our European C body fans are wearing off on me. I'm developing an appreciation for cars in this style. It's completely wrong, just like my Dart was when I bought it. It's that young twenty something attitude of someone getting into cars, and the easiest fix for that grille is paint, not re-chroming and repainting. It's everything I've gotten away from, but I find myself wanting. At half the price I would, but I've got bigger fish to fry and the pushing back of my current projects has ended. But a boy can daydream.

I think our European C body fans are wearing off on me. I'm developing an appreciation for cars in this style. It's completely wrong, just like my Dart was when I bought it. It's that young twenty something attitude of someone getting into cars, and the easiest fix for that grille is paint, not re-chroming and repainting. It's everything I've gotten away from, but I find myself wanting. At half the price I would, but I've got bigger fish to fry and the pushing back of my current projects has ended. But a boy can daydream.

There is a lot of truth in that and reading into it I agree with it. A lot of European liberties were done on it.

I can absolutely deny it. Somebody trashed this car with complete disregard for what it is.
You are denying it because they don't love the car the way you would, or the way you think it should be loved.
Even though it makes purists and liberals cringe, Bo and Luke clearly loved the General Lee.
This is kinda the same thing.

You are denying it because they don't love the car the way you would, or the way you think it should be loved.
Even though it makes purists and liberals cringe, Bo and Luke clearly loved the General Lee.
This is kinda the same thing.
I agree 100%.

No it's kinda not. Not even close. No one loved the car, probably didn't even like it.

Look at it. No one loved that car for a while.

No it's kinda not. Not even close. No one loved the car, probably didn't even like it.

Look at it. No one loved that car for a while.
They just had a different vision than you have. Doesn't mean they didn't love it, at least for a while.

I know that won't sway you.

How did Europeans get dragged into this? This looks like pure redneck Americana to me. Nobody paid a bunch of money to ship that thing anywhere, they just went at it with spray cans and tractor paint.

I just don't know how it escaped a bumblebee stripe.

How did Europeans get dragged into this? This looks like pure redneck Americana to me. Nobody paid a bunch of money to ship that thing anywhere, they just went at it with spray cans and tractor paint.

I just don't know how it escaped a bumblebee stripe.

But it's been loved .

A car is a car is a car to some people!........people that don't even know what a C body is, but just want a classic car.
A car is a car is a Mopar to some people!......people who know the destinction between A,B,C bodies but like to make it their own.
A car is a car is a Mopar is a A,B,C body........people who go all the way to bring it back to its original description and are adament that that's how the car should be.

What's in you wallet!

Back