NOT MINE Dodge Polara 72 - $6,200

As an european i can anwser you all but i do not understand everything written here. I do not understand what it has to do with europeans ? This car is in The usa no ? For me, in europe or in the us, this car is a big no, no, no. Everything is wrong on This car.
BUT theres has been work on this car, i do not know the shape before and the money the owner had to put in. And I have to respect that. Engine bay for exemple is for me very acceptable.

You will not see such thing in europe at this date : import cost a lot : 3000 euros minimum so in this cas more than half the value of the car.

Such things have been made in the past for sure as us cars were cheap, i saw many many car destroyed, but i doubt they are done these days.

blacked out trim
The blackout/dechroming trend has been around for decades.
66_coronet.jpg
dg023.jpg

Hey! How did us rednecks get dragged into this? All this car needs is some stick on hood scoops and a set of 20s.

As an european i can anwser you all but i do not understand everything written here. I do not understand what it has to do with europeans ? This car is in The usa no ? For me, in europe or in the us, this car is a big no, no, no. Everything is wrong on This car.
BUT theres has been work on this car, i do not know the shape before and the money the owner had to put in. And I have to respect that. Engine bay for exemple is for me very acceptable.

You will not see such thing in europe at this date : import cost a lot : 3000 euros minimum so in this cas more than half the value of the car.

Such things have been made in the past for sure as us cars were cheap, i saw many many car destroyed, but i doubt they are done these days.
In the early eighties American car companies were competing to sell like never before. Those crappy little Japanese cars turned out to not be so crappy. So, how do you make a boring car like a Chevy Celebrity or a downsized LTD seem stylish? You paint all the trim that used to be chrome the color of the body and label it "European", because it sounds upscale and trendy. This seller almost certainly bought the car with the chrome peeling off the bumpers and tried to make it look better with Krylon. At least I think he going for a sinister look. Either way, pick it apart all you want. He owned it, he drove it, he may have even learned something about old cars he can take to the next one. Although I hope the next one has better chrome.

Back