Don't you think it's cheesy....

I really hadn't thought about the numbers... and I really dont care. Maybe Joey or Tallhair can reset me to 200 so I can just get the newbie crap...

Leave the dates as they are and kill the post count... I want any recognition that goes with that stuff to go to the wise old members... they are why I'm here. Sorry if you're offended that this is my favorite place to kill time... look at as I really just like you guys more than ****...

Sorry if you're offended that this is my favorite place to kill time.

If you're talking to me, the whole thread was started because I happened to look at my post count and it was 998. My 1000th post was my 2nd in this thread.

Now that you mention it, you are kind of a post *****.:poke:

I belong to several boards, this being by far my most active. I don't have 300 posts on the others combined. The guys here are real and always helpful, and don't have to act like millionaire racer know it alls. <grouphug>

look at as I really just like you guys more than ****...

It's cool if you like guys more than ****....:lol:

Now that you mention it, you are kind of a post *****.:poke:

As a tech... of course I'm a *****... selling blood one cut at a time. Things we do to our bodies for money...
It's cool if you like guys more than ****....:lol:

Careful where you go there... you'll get me in trouble. The wife kept checking on me for a while... I think she initially thought I was online dating or something silly like that... when she decided it was car ****, she lost interest...

she initially thought I was online dating or something

Ya I get the "You talk to your car friends more than you talk to me" all the time. Which is funny because being the wife of a salesman she long ago figured out that all I do all day is talk talk talk (mostly to idiots) and when I get home it is the last thing I want to do....(I don't mean I talk idiots when I get home, no honey I didn't mean you quit reading over my shoulder)unless it is FCBO talk..... that is different....

i aint worried about post count not worth my time and and and and and

Back