Donut Day

Happy Donut Day indeed. I hear Dunkin Donuts is having a "Free Donut Day" today. I think you have to buy a medium drink to get it though. Hell, I'm goin' to get one
homer.jpg

Got my donut!
donut sign.jpg

donut.jpg

Already took two bites before I got to the car. Donuts are always better when they're free!
donut reciept.jpg

See, Free.

I haven't had a donut or any kind of pastry in 16 months and lost 40 pounds because of it.
I was offered my freebie today and declined.

I try not to eat donuts. I do every once in a while. Not often. But when it's free I'll definitely take one!

I can't. Its like an alcoholic having just one beer . So, I've been on the donut wagon for 16 months.

I've never had a drink of any type of alcohol. It was only about 10 years ago that I started drinking coffee. I mostly eliminated pop too but the iced tea has taken it's place so it's a wash .

Cherry cheesecake may be the best food on the planet and I won't take a bite.

I won’t do Dunkin Donuts anymore, mediocre at best...if I’m going to get a donut(and I doo love them) there are a few places to get them around here that are FAR better.

I picked some up on my way into work, the maple bacon donuts went fast, the several chocolate varieties were popular too... the last Oreo donut went before folks migrated to the DD crap. Few decent donut places and DD on every corner... people love it when a dozen =13 good donuts.

Back