Dual bowl on a 65 savoy

santts

Reaction score
Putting a duel circuit on and this is what they sent me . Now what ? Keeping my drums . Can I use what's on here some how ?

20230504_203848.jpg

20230504_204240.jpg

20230504_204244.jpg

20230504_182834.jpg

The block you are holding the two inlets are on top, one is for the front drums and one is for the rear drums. The inlet on top that feeds two of the outlets is for the front, one for left and one for right. The inlet that only feeds one outlet is for the rear.

The block you are holding the two inlets are on top, one is for the front drums and one is for the rear drums. The inlet on top that feeds two of the outlets is for the front, one for left and one for right. The inlet that only feeds one outlet is for the rear.
So I guess I gotta do some mods? Because it's not the same as what's on there

So I guess I gotta do some mods? Because it's not the same as what's on there
You'll need to fab the 2 input lines & possibly make some mods to the front lines which were at right angles in stock form (the 3rd front outlet will need to be plugged). BTW if your car is a '65 then base model is Belvedere I, last year for Savoy was '64.

Looking closer, that is not a Savoy at all which is a B-body. It's a C-body which is different. Can be made to work but will definitely require hard line mods. You may want to specify exactly what your application is to get more accurate answers.

Looking closer, that is not a Savoy at all which is a B-body. It's a C-body which is different. Can be made to work but will definitely require hard line mods. You may want to specify exactly what your application is to get more accurate answers.
It's a drum drum application. In fact it is a 65 savoy here in canada . Belvedere over there . Or some say Fury over there we made a savoy in 65 . USA did not

Back