Found Dual Diaphragm booster for 66 fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwick001

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am in the process of a disx conversion and need to upgrade the booster. Im in a 66 Fury Sport. Please let me know if you have a 1965-73 c-body part. Don't care brand, just want it to fit. Thanks!

Does your car have console shift? If so, then pretty much any disc booster for C body will bolt up and work. 71-73 are easier to find.

If not, then you pretty much have to find one of the Bendix 65-mid70 versions, unless you don't care about accessing Low 2 and Low 1 - the later model single diaphragm disc boosters are wider and interfere with the column shift linkage.

There's a guy parting a 73 right now that will have a suitable booster:

For Sale - 1973 Polara sedan (parts)

Does your car have console shift? If so, then pretty much any disc booster for C body will bolt up and work. 71-73 are easier to find.

If not, then you pretty much have to find one of the Bendix 65-mid70 versions, unless you don't care about accessing Low 2 and Low 1 - the later model single diaphragm disc boosters are wider and interfere with the column shift linkage.

There's a guy parting a 73 right now that will have a suitable booster:

For Sale - 1973 Polara sedan (parts)
Thank you very much. I have asked about the booster from your linked post. I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back