FrozenOne

FrozenOne

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! My name is Frank and I live in the frozen wasteland of Alaska. I've been an avid Mopar enthusiast for over 40 years. I've managed to collect a few cool C bodies over the years up here including a 300 Hurst and a 70 Sport Fury GT. I have a small restoration shop where I restore Vintage Mopar cars. Looking forward to good conversations about cars, parts, and advice in restoring them. Hope I am doing this right please bear with me as I am old and technologically illiterate. Thanks!!

Howdy from Colorado!
Sure would like to see pictures of your sport fury GT!!

Sorry not sure if I'm doing this right. Thanks for the welcome unfortunately we'll have to wait till Spring for pics, lots of snow this year.

Looks right to me.
That's unfortunate that everything is buried under snow. Sounds like you have a lot of the white stuff.

Record snow to this date so far this year. For Alaska, that's a lot. Once Spring comes I'll post some pics. I've managed to amass a fairly large collection of mopars over the last 30 years primarily B and E bodies but I do have quite a few C bodies. Most of them need some help in one way or another.

Greetings from the frozen wasteland of NW Ohio.
-25 windchill right now...
Spent a couple weeks at Eielson years ago. Drove the James B Dalton to the Arctic circle (in June). Beautiful country.
Omni

Hi, everyone! My name is Frank and I live in the frozen wasteland of Alaska. I've been an avid Mopar enthusiast for over 40 years. I've managed to collect a few cool C bodies over the years up here including a 300 Hurst and a 70 Sport Fury GT. I have a small restoration shop where I restore Vintage Mopar cars. Looking forward to good conversations about cars, parts, and advice in restoring them. Hope I am doing this right please bear with me as I am old and technologically illiterate. Thanks!!
Welcome!
Yeah, you did it just fine.

Frozen One, What is the name of your restoration shop and do you take on full restorations? Hane a 68 Polara to do. Judge

Frozen One, What is the name of your restoration shop and do you take on full restorations? Hane a 68 Polara to do. Judge
Alaska Auto Restoration Is my shop name,However I've been closed for the last few months and for the foreseeable future because I'm caring for my mom who has Parkinson's. I've been meaning to post some pics of my stuff,but the snow is just now getting to the point where it's all becoming visible again.Love the 68 Polara body style.Super cool car! Right now just kind of hanging in there.Waiting to see what the future holds.

Back