Dumb windshield question

Dart GT808

Reaction score
Sorry for dumb question, but can someone confirm that 1964 880 shares same windshield as 1961-1964 New Yorker and Newport?

Sorry for dumb question, but can someone confirm that 1964 880 shares same windshield as 1961-1964 New Yorker and Newport?
By Hollander
1964 880 shares same windshield as 1964 New Yorker and Newport in 2 door, 4 door, and station wagon versions. All of these share Hollander number 2267, so all are compatible.
Convertibles are different. 880 and Chrysler share Hollander # 2101 windshield.
My book does not cover windshields earlier than 1964.

Guessing only. On the body style of the 63/4 Chryslers different compared to the 60/1/2
i do know first hand the 63/4 880 a 60/1 windshield will work from the dodge, plymouth, Chrysler, desoto

Here is the Nags# It is in a 64 880-hardtop wagon.

DSC05691.JPG

By Hollander
1964 880 shares same windshield as 1964 New Yorker and Newport in 2 door, 4 door, and station wagon versions. All of these share Hollander number 2267, so all are compatible.
Convertibles are different. 880 and Chrysler share Hollander # 2101 windshield.
My book does not cover windshields earlier than 1964.
Thank you for information, is Hollander only supplier? I saw one supplier on eBay (I don’t remember name) that advertise correct windshield for over $800 shippe, I don’t know if that’s a correct one.

Thank you for information, is Hollander only supplier? I saw one supplier on eBay (I don’t remember name) that advertise correct windshield for over $800 shippe, I don’t know if that’s a correct one.
Hollander is not a supplier. Hollander writes reference books used by body shops, auto yards, repair shops to find compatible parts. Hawaii is going to be hard for finding a windshield. @SGT FURY is a California member and auto yard owner. He can point you in the right direction.
If he does not respond to this thread, I recommend calling Wild Cat Auto Wrecking in Oregon.
Wildcat Auto Wrecking | Mopar Parts | Classic Car Dealer

I think Pilkington might have a few left, they have closed their classic car division.. But they have some lingering stock left.

Back