Embroidered Carpet Mats - 1965 Monaco

65 Monaco

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 6.51.09 PM.png
Looking for a company that will sells correct mats for my '65 Dodge Monaco that I can have the word "Monaco" custom embroidered on. Does anyone have any idea on who might provide this service? I found some places that sell the period correct style and color but don't provide the embroidery work. Here is a picture of what I'm looking for.

I would like to know also

There is a place here in Birmingham Alabama that offers that. I had a set made for Jazabelle a couple of years ago. Fronts custom fitted and embroidered with "300", plain rears. Rubber backed and edge bound. Very nice. I think I paid $55.00 for the set. Some of you have seen them.

I'd like to find someone that would make a "better" than original carpet for my 67 300. The original and the reproduction carpet sets that are available are OK, but I want something more luxurious and unique. I sent out for samples from a well known automotive carpet supplier and all I told them is that I wouldn't even use their carpet for my door mat! All they replied was; "Sorry we couldn't help you."

Any suggestions???

Back