Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
EE5A6C19-58FD-4CBE-A264-FFD8E010DFC4.jpeg
856DC0B3-D8F0-422E-BEB4-58DCC8028A36.jpeg
These are in a 69 Chrysler but will work on others. $10 per side plus shipping from Youngsville, NC

hi B hows things in your neck of the woods , the woods are still there right , no more housing going up next to you yet ?

well B just start looking now for your new location . i'm getting the pressure here to relocate , its just so much stuff to move . it could take a year , lol ! i think an air field with a landing strip and hangers with a flight tower and a care takers house would be great . a test track and whet better place to hold club meetings . but i'm still looking . never retreat , press onward .

well B just start looking now for your new location . i'm getting the pressure here to relocate , its just so much stuff to move . it could take a year , lol ! i think an air field with a landing strip and hangers with a flight tower and a care takers house would be great . a test track and whet better place to hold club meetings . but i'm still looking . never retreat , press onward .
An old air field with a hanger would be cool

hey B do you have the needle bearing that goes in the hpo clutch peddles ? bought a 65-68 setup . its a bushing , i'd like to change it out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back