England Australie members

69monaco

Reaction score

18628_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=02MRvt2x8wgAX8pcdm-&_nc_ht=scontent.fams2-1.jpg

52266_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=micoA4pZWeUAX9wM7SR&_nc_ht=scontent.fams2-2.jpg

80607_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=dbWJdYoiQ10AX-bFYSa&_nc_ht=scontent.fams2-1.jpg

US ‘68 Polara grill, Polara belt line trim, and ‘68 Monaco lower trim. Also same Burgundy Metallic as in Dodge/ Monaco for ‘68. I could see where they may use the tooling for an extra year or so for these markets. Pretty cool though. My favorite color

image.jpg

notice how the wipers sweep differently than on a LHD .
i dont think that is an australian market car - there was an australian market RHD Dodge Phoenix but it was a Fury with Dodge badging and dodge dash.

notice how the wipers sweep differently than on a LHD .
i dont think that is an australian market car - there was an australian market RHD Dodge Phoenix but it was a Fury with Dodge badging and dodge dash.
Yes Marko, they were sold by Chrysler South Africa, for the local market. All were 383's

They were sold new here in RHD,....and one or two 4X4 versions. I cut up a RHD Fury for parts for our convertible.
Interesting how the steering box was mounted on the frame rail and not the k frame.
Nice car mate.

Back