Epic Whoops thread.

A52A3B60-75EF-4D52-95DF-ECCBED04C65B.jpeg

Aren't these new cars and older vintage sport type car (ie JAP) supposed to be jacked up via the 'Pinch Rail'(?). I think on Dan's Fatheadworks show he showed a example of a Datson 2??Z that had had a liftime of improper jacking and was all fubar.

Just another 'Bright Star' on FaceIdiot LIVE that invaded my County.
I think that being a wanted Felon Drug Dealer and posting your whereabouts on FaceBook LIVE is like 10 rungs up above the Florida Man stupid ladder. Ya think?

Whatever you do leave your nice 'Tribute' car home whenever there is a "Invade Daytona" event going on.

K.&.K.Dodge.Charger.Tribute.Crash.002.jpg
K.&.K.Dodge.Charger.Tribute.Crash.001.jpg

Actually this past Memorial Day weekend as Mr. Lahey(?) from Trailer Park Boys would say is turning into a real 'ShitStorm'. The owner of this car posted up what really happened with this accident and reaffirmed that our chief of police is downplaying the weekends event. Our local radio talk show host was calling all involved out as a County Councilwoman was livid as people were sending her videos of what was really going on and she lives in the beachside area where it all happened. Our local eastside NAACP spokeswoman was front & center with her loudmouth too.
Then.... the chief of police called in to the talk show and lost it with this unbelievable rage/rant that showed his true colors.

Myrtle Beach South Carolina had a similar couple of weekends before memorial day & memorial day with gang shootings. Someone was killed there in the wee hours of Sunday morning. So look on the bright side here as... nobody got killed.

Whatever you do leave your nice 'Tribute' car home whenever there is a "Invade Daytona" event going on.

View attachment 379340 View attachment 379341

Actually this past Memorial Day weekend as Mr. Lahey(?) from Trailer Park Boys would say is turning into a real 'ShitStorm'. The owner of this car posted up what really happened with this accident and reaffirmed that our chief of police is downplaying the weekends event. Our local radio talk show host was calling all involved out as a County Councilwoman was livid as people were sending her videos of what was really going on and she lives in the beachside area where it all happened. Our local eastside NAACP spokeswoman was front & center with her loudmouth too.
Then.... the chief of police called in to the talk show and lost it with this unbelievable rage/rant that showed his true colors.

Myrtle Beach South Carolina had a similar couple of weekends before memorial day & memorial day with gang shootings. Someone was killed there in the wee hours of Sunday morning. So look on the bright side here as... nobody got killed.

You're gonna have this when you lock people up for two months over bullshit.

Aren't these new cars and older vintage sport type car (ie JAP) supposed to be jacked up via the 'Pinch Rail'(?). I think on Dan's Fatheadworks show he showed a example of a Datson 2??Z that had had a liftime of improper jacking and was all fubar.

True story while working at a now defunct import dealership.

Had a little Mazda GLC come in for work one day. I setup the hoist on the "Pinch points" and started lifting away.

About 5+ seconds into the lift I realized that the car wasn't really going up rather the arms of the hoist were slowly making their way up into the body of this severely rusted car. About 6" in total and every pinch point.

The service manager was pissed that this had happened but the sales team was very happy.
They sold the customer a new car that day after showing them how badly rotted the car was...

I still had a job.:D

I don't recall getting a commission though...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back