Epic Whoops thread.

? I don’t see anything..
I think he meant to show this old Harley death wobble video that's morphed around the net for quite a few years. Been youboob, to facefreaks, liveleak etc. and back many times.

I have it saved from 2015 as "Insane Harley Davidson accident" which no longer shows up in the boob search but I found another copy posted in 2017.

Nothing new, just the jackass 'No Money Down' lameass blockhead sidewalk bikies of today that don't know how to maintain their motorcycles. Some blame Harley for the new "I'm a pussy that can't stand vibration" motor mounts, there were service bulletins on it, maybe a recall, just Chinese junk bearings and the bullshit designs to appease the 'I own a real Harley' EVO/Blockhead idiots. Search YouBoob for Harley wobble or death wobble you'll find plenty.
Here's another example. (morons)

85260229.jpg

Title this one...

Spandex Moves to the Country

Well not exactly country as that area has been suburbia since the 70's as when I map searched Carlisle MA I saw Village of Nagog Woods and that is where I had to go to test drive a battered 1969 GTX 440 6bbl 4spd on a cold lightly snowing November day back in 1973.

Well, well, well, the Cali Canyon Crashing Crowd is at it again.

Cali.Canyon.Crash.Crowd.001.jpg

This is not going to turn out well...

Cali.Canyon.Crash.Crowd.003.jpg

Cali.Canyon.Crash.Crowd.004.jpg

That's going to be expensive! I wonder if CalMED covers that? Last years episode in Arkansas the survivor got a $40,000 bill for his life flight and he was employed in the medical industry and requested to go to the nearest hospital that was covered under his plan, life flight had other ideas about his injuries and took him to the big city hospital hours away. Now the rider has a GoBegMe fund for the 40k... :BangHead: :realcrazy: :rolleyes:

The Cali Canyon Crashing Crowd... they don't just stuff it on the weekends, this was just last Wednesday 3 days before!

Cali.Canyon.Crash.Crowd.005.jpg

And let's not be racist towards the 2 wheeler's seems the Metrics like this corner too.

Cali.Canyon.Crash.Crowd.006.jpg

Cali.Canyon.Crash.Crowd.007.jpg

I swear to god that guard rail is less than a month old as another member of this clown posse crashed there 3 weeks ago and it was not shiny. (I can't keep up) :D

The Cali Canyon Crashing Crowd... they don't just stuff it on the weekends, this was just last Wednesday 3 days before!

View attachment 411245

And let's not be racist towards the 2 wheeler's seems the Metrics like this corner too.

View attachment 411246
View attachment 411247

I swear to god that guard rail is less than a month old as another member of this clown posse crashed there 3 weeks ago and it was not shiny. (I can't keep up) :D

Topanga Canyon, or Malibu Canyon are both very windy. Another road out there that is extremely windy is Decker Canyon road (highway 23) between PCH and US-101.

Back