Evans wiring Engine Wiring Harness

I fried my engine wiring harness when I pinched a wire under a new set of valve covers I put on my car. I was very pleased with the new harness I got from them. It fit perfectly.

Well, I would love to get a positive battery cables for one of my 1970 C-body 'verts. The product is in their list, and I've reached out to them. Thanks @chippers65300 and @Boydsdodge

Edit: the price is $150 + $18 for S&H, I have ordered one.
I have an update, and the news is good. I had ordered the cable from Evans back in November 2021 for Snow White, my 1970 N-Code Polara 'vert, and I received it promptly. However, it had not yet been installed because Snow's restoration took a back seat to that of two other cars. @71Polara383 replaced the cables this weekend and tells me that the repop fits like a glove. Here are some pics, courtesy of Wyatt.

Many thanks to all who helped me in this process -- @saforwardlook in particular for sending me pics of an original 1970 300 cable that really was useful when talking with various suppliers to check if what they had in stock that they thought might work, actually would.

Resized_Resized_20230319_190324.jpeg

Last edited:
I just ordered a positive and a negative battery cables from Bill Evans for Regina, my FQ3 1970 Polara 'vert. @71Polara383 should have it by the end of the week.

Update: Regina's battery cables are already on their way. Mr. Evans told me on the phone that he had 3 or 4 ready to go. I replied that I was surprised and expected to have to wait till he custom-makes the cables, as those are for a C-body, but he had a few ready to ship. In other words, it looks like the demand is sufficient that he is holding stock. Good news!

Last edited:
Might not be product demand specifically, he might just be doing more efficient manufacturing, to make a small batch and kanban the inventory.
For low-runner parts, the inventory cost is less than the waste of setting up to make a qty of 1.

Regardless, it's great that he's making stuff for us.

Back