For Sale Factory 15" Aluminum Road Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Factory 15" x 7" aluminum Road Wheels. Set of four, with THREE centers. These came off a 1980 Chrysler LeBaron T&C wagon I had several years ago. My goal was to put them on the NYBS, but I understand they will not clear the rotors up front, so I've decided to sell them.

Price is $200.00 for the four wheels and three center caps. Shipping is additional. US Postal MO or paypal acceptable; but the buyer will pay the four percent additional, if use of paypal is desired.

Take these to a professional wheel restorer/polisher, and you'll have the nicest set of factory aluminum Mopar wheels around! These were used on M- and J-body Mopars in 1980 - 1981. How many do YOU run across?

PM me here for more info. Located in OKC, OK. IMG_1083.jpgIMG_1080.jpgIMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

The Imperial used that, yes; but the wheel centers are from a LeBaron. These were never available on the Imperial. The '81 - '83 Imperial had the "snowflake" wheel.

I'm sure its not too late Ray and I know just the guy you could take them to to get them looking new again. He's just down the street from me.

I wonder if those caps will snap onto the dome of the C-body Road Wheels.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Yes, they will.

Right now, two forum members are expressing interest in the wheels, so I'm going in order of the initial response. Thanks, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back