Factory 4-Speed-C-Body-Photo-Thread

I chose to do a nut and bolt resto according to my tastes. it will be a killer of a ride when done. i have every single original part for this wagon down to the wheels and hubcaps . original exhaust manifolds intake carb dual snorkel breather etc. even the single juice jar master cylinder. nothing unfortunate here my friend and nothing killed.

Yes, each to their own taste. I'm passionate about unrestored original vehicles, even if they have a patina. However, your car no longer has survivor status, they are original once ;-)

Found in the internet:

45032113mt.jpg

45032108ap.jpg

45032109vs.jpg

45032111uw.jpg

45032112vv.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's a good and apparently complete parts car. Good to save all the 4-spees-parts and maybe more. If I remember correctly it's an old thread at cars for sale in this forum..a few years old..

I think it's a good and apparently complete parts car. Good to save all the 4-spees-parts and maybe more. If I remember correctly it's an old thread at cars for sale in this forum..a few years old..
Biggest question is whether that drivers door will close properly.

If the frame rails aren't bent, then it is probably saveable with a decent parts car.
Depends on how much rust it has - there's vegetation growing up thru the drivers floor. (but many project cars need floorpan attention at this point)
It's ugly, but some basic building-blocks would change its outlook completely.
It's condition isn't drastically worse than what some folks are putting into G-code automatics?

But if someone had a cherry AT car - using this to convert the AT to MT would be a far better decision.

EDIT
Coincidentally - here's the 4dr Fury III parts car. Looks like good patina match, no paintwork needed!
For Sale - 65 Plymouth Fury III
66-4-jpg.jpg
66-3-jpg.jpg
88-2-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Some year ago I bought a shifter hump, console and steering column from a guy I found on the internet. Maybe the pedals, too, I don't really remember. Back when I could get a pedal set for $100 or so, 1 or 2 times per year. Those were the days!

He included these things in the box, which was a surprise to receive.
If these were B or E-body items, they'd be $1000 retail, but from a C-body, maybe they're worth $20 as wall art.

1674697291964.png

This Sport Fury was for sale a few months ago here in Germany for arround Euro 4.000,- ...but not complete, moste of the important 4-speed-parts are gone:

45114705yu.jpg

45114700qb.jpg

45114701zj.jpg

45114703um.jpg

45114707ks.jpg

Tachometer on console. It's a cool car! Looking forward to the nice weather so I can drive it.

Back