FCBO moving to new servers TODAY!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As I explained here: FCBO is moving to new servers soon.

FCBO is moving to a new, more powerful, server!

That will be happening today/tonight. We are working on the preliminary stuff and expect to do the move this evening. So at some point the site will be down for several hours.

I just wanted to let you guys know. Everything should be complete this evening. :)

1eots3.jpg

Good luck everyone,,hope to see you on the other side....

Well something is broken! When I click on the scroll wheel to get the arrows to scroll with the mouse, as soon as I move the mouse the scroll option takes a dump. No matter what I do I can't scroll with that feature. Just letting you know!

Well something is broken! When I click on the scroll wheel to get the arrows to scroll with the mouse, as soon as I move the mouse the scroll option takes a dump. No matter what I do I can't scroll with that feature. Just letting you know!
My win 7pro works just fine.

giphy.gif

FYI, I am getting a lot of 504 Gateway Timeout errors and sometimes 502 Bad Gateway today. Usually this site is rock solid when I visit. I presume this is related to preparations for the server move.

1. This is working fine for me in Win7 with Firefox 66.0.3. Have you tried it on another webpage? Maybe it's just your system.
2. People actually use that feature? I always found it very annoying. It sometimes activates by accident when I'm trying to use my wheel as a middle button to open a link in a new tab.

Seems to be working fine on my computer.

zdsgzq2fsbyminket7qi_0.jpg

that would have absolutely nothing to do with the site.... We dont control your mouse.

Spend the 40 bucks and that problem goes away....and you get to hang out with the cool kids.:poke:

I'm happy trolling about with my shareware version thanks & being a productive FCBO citizen.:thumbsup:
Now back to the Funniest things I've seen thread!:lol:

Back