Feel like a damned criminal!!!???

Next time one of you are in the hospital, getting a bypass, tell the entire crew to delete the masks, since they do nothing! Also, don't clean the instruments and say you're ok with used needles!

Who cares if you get infection?

:rofl:

:realcrazy:

Fact dems are killing people to win an election. Nobody can be that stupid. Just look at the numbers. They are killing their base Darwin wins again

oh and by the way I was in Miami in 2012 and no fish in the streets. That was sience as well

What's with odics2's and the 5 red X's with no comments about it?

Hes entitled to his opinion. . I can handle a red X. I presume he's one of the ones locked away in his basement hiding from Covid. Wearing a face covering to walk the dog. If anyone feels the way that he does they should have been wearing a face covering since birth. A lot of bad germs out there.

Hes entitled to his opinion. . I can handle a red X. I presume he's one of the ones locked away in his basement hiding from Covid. Wearing a face covering to walk the dog. If anyone feels the way that he does they should have been wearing a face covering since birth. A lot of bad germs out there.

They’re like a Red Badge of Courage. :usflag:

How do you figure vaccines won't stop infection or transmission?
sterilizing immunity is necessary for stopping infection enough to prevent transmission. the vaccines being developed will provide neutralzing immunity which stops infection from becoming disease. i can't remember where percentages came from, but what concerns me specifically is called immunosenescence. i don't see how a vaccine will change that. also there are autoimmune responses that cause issues. bottom line for me is that vaccines won't have enough effect to affect public policy. that policy is masks, etc and won't change. try this article from "The Lancet": https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31976-0/fulltext thanks, SG

Actually, I attended my buddy’s memorial service last Sunday.
He died of Covid. Yes, confirmed.
Maybe when you have buried a buddy, you’ll understand.

I'm sorry to hear that your friend passed away.
I've had older friends and relatives over the years that developed sudden, brief, illnesses that have taken their lives also. Generally its been understood to be the flu. In fact cases exactly like this have been happening forever. The only difference now is it's being fed to us 24/7 in the news. This COVID virus is not going away, it will mutate every year like the influenza virus does. I'm not going to wear a mask the rest of my life.
104323893_1747737642032620_4470375962853510192_o.jpg
05a7988ed16d98684a39ae541f6c3b9cd4f7b6a0d25a39feb69f361c171e620a.jpg

Sorry for your buddy. I've had friends die from cancer, Drug OD's, and suicide, but I don't go giving red X's out like candy to every cancer, drug, or suicide post or topic!

It's an unknown thing an we are developing therapeutics fast as we can. And vaccines as well. Do you seriously think the dems can fix this. Their. Kill rate is astonishing they are not concerned about you power and thats it. Most of the death is blue. Avoid the things that help kill people and get votes. Think Joe is not a viable walmart greeter and he is in charge think of kamala she is more fake then Hilary so if dumb is your thing go for it. I have my 401k triggered and that is smart. Hope you know how to speak Chinese.

Facts your truth is worth nothing dems are systemically killing people to garner votes. I know you think you are the only one that has a degree but you are wrong. A degree means nothing unless you can think

My condolences also. I agree there is something out there, just as its always been. We will never know the true number, cause too many are just being listed as covid. Was told by the neighbors(good,faithful church goers),their minister told them a friend who is a nurse had a 90+ man pass away on her shift from natural causes. The doctor forced her to list his death as covid. As to the masks, I'll wear one quicker if the wife is along to keep from hearing the bitching. I don't believe in them and will not wear for rest of my life. Everybody goes some time, just depends on how you get your ticket punched. Ant no one getting out of this alive. Thursday before WalMArt was going to put their mandate you had to wear a mask to enter I was in the local post office. She put her mask on when comming to the window. I didn't have one on and told her she didn't need to for me. She explained she had to for her job and besides come Monday you'll do so in WalMArt. I explained I would until I saw an associate wearing one like she was, then mine would come off. Her's was just above her lip, she couldn't breath. Explained to her if she wasn't going to wear it properly thon don't wear at all. I also told her she could take my next statement however she wanted. I told her, her health was not my concern. At her age if she hasn't learned how to wash her hands and stay healthy, thats her problem not mine.

The premise is, "My mask protects you, while your mask protects me." So by that stupidity, if you're wearing a mask, and I'm not, you're not protected, BUT, I am!

I really dont care who dies. People die all the time, with 7.5 billion we can spare a few. I'm commonsensical enough to know that the cure can't be worse than the disease.

A Degree. I had a boss who bragged about his degree and diploma hanging on the wall for all to see. I had finally had enough and asked him how he got it. "I deserved it." was his answer. No I told him, you just gave all the correct answers. He was one of these guys, that when they asked who wanted trains, he thought they said brains and took a bag full. I think they gave him the degree just so he'd leave.

Sorry for your buddy. I've had friends die from cancer, Drug OD's, and suicide, but I don't go giving red X's out like candy to every cancer, drug, or suicide post or topic!
Yeah, maybe I jumped the gun with red Xs.
I should go back and delete them all.

The premise is, "My mask protects you, while your mask protects me." So by that stupidity, if you're wearing a mask, and I'm not, you're not protected, BUT, I am!
My take is that the mask thing is handled incorrectly, Quit with manufacturing the non-medical masks, and ramp up the medical grade N95 instead. Then, if you wear a mask you are protecting yourself. If you don't, then the person at risk is on the person not wearing one. That sounds logical to me, but WTF do I know, I don't have a university degree.

sterilizing immunity is necessary for stopping infection enough to prevent transmission. the vaccines being developed will provide neutralzing immunity which stops infection from becoming disease. i can't remember where percentages came from, but what concerns me specifically is called immunosenescence. i don't see how a vaccine will change that. also there are autoimmune responses that cause issues. bottom line for me is that vaccines won't have enough effect to affect public policy. that policy is masks, etc and won't change. try this article from "The Lancet": https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31976-0/fulltext thanks, SG
Very interesting, Thanks!
Last paragraph from the above article
"Notwithstanding these caveats, COVID-19 vaccines are needed, even if they have minimal impact on transmission and despite the challenges of vaccine allocation. What such vaccines are likely to achieve might not be herd immunity. If so, strategies for how we use such vaccines would have to be based on other considerations. Will vaccines that protect healthy young adults also protect groups vulnerable to severe disease such as older adults and those with comorbidities? Influenza vaccines are less effective in older populations than in younger populations, partly due to immune senescence,
which might similarly affect COVID-19 vaccines. However, the so-called original antigenic sin in influenza vaccines that arises from sequential infections by or vaccinations with antigenically closely related strains
is not relevant to coronaviruses. If COVID-19 vaccines have acceptable effectiveness in reducing morbidity and mortality in high-risk groups, they would have an important role, irrespective of impact on transmission and population immunity. If high-risk populations can be shielded by vaccination, COVID-19 control measures could be recalibrated. Crucially, it will be important to communicate to policy makers and the general public that first-generation vaccines are only one tool in the overall public health response to COVID-19 and unlikely to be the ultimate solution that many expect.

Back