fender t\s lights

Mine take the little bulbs with tabs on the side like mini tail lights, and as you can see is easy to reach. If yours are the bullet type bulb like Stan posted pic of, maybe you pull them out with a pair of tweezers??? Hmmmmm..... sounds really frustrating..

Mine take the little bulbs with tabs on the side like mini tail lights, and as you can see is easy to reach. If yours are the bullet type bulb like Stan posted pic of, maybe you pull them out with a pair of tweezers??? Hmmmmm..... sounds really frustrating..
and then some bryan

Sorry, paw.... I was thinking side marker lights.
Are you talking about fender top turn signal lamps?

The whole T.S. lamp assy. has to be removed from the fender.
Either from top if a screw is seen or from the bottom but removing the nut(s) from the prong.
Then the lamp socket assy. is pulled out of the housing and you replace the bulb.

30uelup.jpg

2cyfh93.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!pgE-vtFZev8BPy4LnSQnw~~60_57.JPG

Do yours look like these? IIRC the lens unscrews from the body with a flat bladed screwdriver. Don't recall what the bulb itself looks like, but I'm betting it's the push-in variety. Somebody got the FSM or the parts catalog to show an exploded diagram of these lamp assemblies?

Mopar_FenderLights_LongThin.JPG

70s_MOPAR_FenderTopMarker_LensandChrome.jpg

See comments above.

Look at Box #1 vs. Box #2.
Can you see how in Box #1, at the end of the green arrow that it is threaded?

6qehkz.jpg

I'm wonder if they unscrew like these used on Roadrunners. Get out the PB Blaster again:

$T2eC16JHJF0E9nmFQh!vBQWB5Gyfdw~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
Look at Box #1 vs. Box #2.
Can you see how in Box #1, at the end of the green arrow that it is threaded?

6qehkz.jpg

I'm wonder if they unscrew like these used on Roadrunners. Get out the PB Blaster again:

$T2eC16JHJF0E9nmFQh!vBQWB5Gyfdw~~60_57.JPG
Thanks Stan, but they just push in I blasted the spare one with PB Blaster and pulled it apart where the green arrow is ....it opened up and I could see the top of the bulb but it is recessed in the lower part of that sleeve and the amber lense sets on the bulb..the bulb is down in the hole and you can't touch it with your finger....thats when I figured i could maybe break the bulb to get it out but I could not get another one in if it is a twist in bulb like you picture...............makin me nuts..Phil

Back