fender tag

Post your tag numbers and let us take a crack at it. I do have a reference book which covers 1973.

thoght so . my cousin has a 72 440 six pack cuda he bought a decode bok @ a swap meet it was in a box of books he got te entire box for 10 bucjs jt belonged to the sellers dead grand father he eas a big mopar guy but the kid was a gm nut the kid said he didnt want any mopar junk lol
this was 20 yrs ago

That's what I was thinking. Does he still have it, and drive it? Too many of those are static displays.
YES EVERY WEEKEND when its not raining or snowing it has never been on a trailer since he has had it , he drives to up to 3 hrs to go to a car show it has a factory under coat here is a vid of it warming up before we went ou for s spin through town

YES EVERY WEEKEND when its not raining or snowing it has never been on a trailer since he has had it , he drives to up to 3 hrs to go to a car show it has a factory under coat here is a vid of it warming up before we went ou for s spin through town

That's awesome. My friend had a few back in the early 80's, and his brother had one up until the Challenger Demon came out. His brothers cars are in bubbles, and never get driven.

That's awesome. My friend had a few back in the early 80's, and his brother had one up until the Challenger Demon came out. His brothers cars are in bubbles, and never get driven.
then they r degrading u have t drive them to keep them good we seen a guy that only drove his car on &off the trailer in 15 yrs he only put 1500 miles on it every time he started it it blue heavy blue smoke out the pipes &when they turned it off oil dripped out the pipes he thought it w great but we didn't

then they r degrading u have t drive them to keep them good we seen a guy that only drove his car on &off the trailer in 15 yrs he only put 1500 miles on it every time he started it it blue heavy blue smoke out the pipes &when they turned it off oil dripped out the pipes he thought it w great but we didn't
They are more concerned about the money than the enjoyment of the car.

They are more concerned about the money than the enjoyment of the car.
well its now a object of art i bet the the under side is painted with high gloss paint like what's on the top i have seen many of cars dose that that way u c im from the times when only race cars was trailered & show cars where drove but im old school . there is nouthing like running a classic car on th highways

ok thanks i will do that
ok the guy sent me some pics &i had to blow them up here is a enlargement of the tag any imfor u can give me would be great

403679520_10160455032832787_9045991016002310722_n.jpg

Back