Finally! Went cruisin!

Reaction score
Picked up my car tonight from the exhaust shop. Had it towed yesterday to get the exhaust done. Got a call on my way home from saying its done and ready for pick up! I couldnt get there fast enough to go for a cruise and listen to her rumble! Man the factory single exhaust sucked! I now have HP manifolds with 2.5 inch exhaust all the way back with Thrush Welded mufflers. I love it! But anyways a few pics i took. 1st one is me just picking it up. Just had to post up some 1st time out this year pics!

20180507_183025.jpg

20180507_202318.jpg

20180507_202247.jpg

20180507_203158.jpg

Nice man!! I bet she sounds much happier and so do you! I like your car and I am sure she sounds the part. Cool she has HP manifolds ,,I know how excited you are ,,,congrats!!:thumbsup:

PS,,,, these cars are all very lucky to be alive

Picked up my car tonight from the exhaust shop. Had it towed yesterday to get the exhaust done. Got a call on my way home from saying its done and ready for pick up! I couldnt get there fast enough to go for a cruise and listen to her rumble! Man the factory single exhaust sucked! I now have HP manifolds with 2.5 inch exhaust all the way back with Thrush Welded mufflers. I love it! But anyways a few pics i took. 1st one is me just picking it up. Just had to post up some 1st time out this year pics!

View attachment 183937
:thumbsup:

Something took a big dump in your driveway next to your New Yorker, be careful you don't step in it. :poke:

Nice man!! I bet she sounds much happier and so do you! I like your car and I am sure she sounds the part. Cool she has HP manifolds ,,I know how excited you are ,,,congrats!!:thumbsup:

PS,,,, these cars are all very lucky to be alive
This car especially is lucky to be alive. It was purchased by my dad just for the 440 but it was so original and clean that we decided different. So i bought it so he could buy another 440 for his 70 Challenger!

I just did the same thing with my 64 NY! Switched from single Y to dual out the back. I drove mine there (about 20 mins. away) with just the Y pipe attached to the manifolds. Excited as hell, like you, to have her back though. Cruise on..

Back