First Time In More Than a Decade

If the floppy sun visors need to be tighter, there's a plastic bushing that the sun visor support slides into and the adjuster screw tightens against. There are a few places in the GM parts book (I haven't looked for them in a Chrysler parts book, but know that GM has or used to have them) that list them. Don't remember quite where, but seems like for a mid-'80s Caprice. One of those "don't know they're there" type of things, until you look for them in an illustration.

You'll need a pair of needle nose pliers to get them out.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67
When I said floppy I was referring to the way they were all ripped and separated from the cardboard. If you look at the last picture in the first post you'll see what I mean.

That is a great looking ride. I wonder if that’s Frannie Becker of the Chandler Dodge Beckers old 300. His was white w a tan interior. I remember jealousy watching him bomb up and down Arizona Avenue in that cars twin back in the 80’s. Drive the wheels off it Chris !!! I’m getting jealous already LOL !!!

You sir, suck.
You Sir, live in the wrong State!!

:lol:

(I was also driving the Sebring.)

20181213_131519.jpg

You Sir, live in the wrong State!!

:lol:

(I was also driving the Sebring.)

View attachment 238448

I like that generation. I had a ‘98 Plymouth Breeze and an ‘01 Stratus Sedan. JA and JX platforms.

Two of the best cars we’ve ever owned and are highly underrated by most folks who haven’t tried them.

Sebring is the same basic car, just two doors and seems like they’re collectable.

Welcome from another 300 vert. owner. Great find. From what I see a very good candidate to restore. If you need help hit me up. Get her on the road and feel a cool evening breeze blowing on your face.
20170901_103847.jpg

Back