Flasher

413BB

Reaction score
Hello, Maybe a Silly Question? I Cannot Locate The Directional Flasher on a 65' Monaco? Can Anyone Help? Thank You...

If it's in the factory location it's in a clip on the back of the left ash tray housing.
Mike

Thank You Mike. I Found It By The Ash Tray... What Genius Engineer Located It There? I Believe I Have More Issues With Wiring In That Operation Also? I Have Rear Directionals Now, But No Front? Automotive Related Elec. Are Always A Challange For Me.

Check the bulkhead connector for the front signal issue. The rears don't use one, but the fronts do.
Mike

Thank You Mike. I Found It By The Ash Tray... What Genius Engineer Located It There? I Believe I Have More Issues With Wiring In That Operation Also? I Have Rear Directionals Now, But No Front? Automotive Related Elec. Are Always A Challange For Me.

It's there to make a little more noise when the signals flash. The relay click of the flasher is echoed in the steel ashtray.

Could be a bad ground, bad bulkhead connection or bad connection to the turn signal harness under the steering column.

Back