Flex Fan vs Clutch

Here you go, good info in the manual, you have a different one?:poke:

No, same manual. I was just looking at pages 7-3 and 7-4, which showed a 4-blade fan, and gave instructions for removing clutches before moving to water pump removal. I didn't see the specifications page further down. Mine's a PDF and because the file is big, it's kind of hard to scroll through sometimes. I think I'll print out the cooling section, and put it in my binder.

At least a percentage of the fun of working on these cars is being able to add to the dirty fingerprints on the pages of a service manual.

Yeah, another version of that for me is gradually expanding my printed manual. I don't want to print out all 600 pages at work, so my compromise is to just print out the sections I need as I need them. So far, I have brakes, interior, and now cooling, along with my FCBO window supplement.

Just got an email from a guy on the Imperial group. He lives locally (did I write this already?) and said he has a fan for me. I checked his photo pages on Yahoo and he has a '67 Crown sedan with leather, a '64 convertible and a '60 convertible. He's a bit more up-market than I am!

Back