Floormats?

71newport

Reaction score
I have a '71 Newport with a nearly mint interior (gunmetal). I just got new carpet, but now am having trouble finding large clear floormats. My preference would be one large mat going across the entire front floor, but large individual clear mats would be fine. Even better would be large grayish-blue rubber mats. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

mats

I have a '71 Newport with a nearly mint interior (gunmetal). I just got new carpet, but now am having trouble finding large clear floormats. My preference would be one large mat going across the entire front floor, but large individual clear mats would be fine. Even better would be large grayish-blue rubber mats. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

I use the clear plastic carpet runner that you can buy by the foot at any hardware store. It has nibs on one side so the chit stays put. The only downfall is if your shoes are wet water will run to the low corner, I keep a couple of shop rags under the seat!

Lloyd Mats makes a clear door to door one pc. mat.
Apply for a 2nd. mortgage before you place your order.
Our fathers' old clear Fingerhut mats and seat covers are long gone.

Lloyd Mats makes a clear door to door one pc. mat.
Apply for a 2nd. mortgage before you place your order.
Our fathers' old clear Fingerhut mats and seat covers are long gone.

Fingerhut. I'm having a flashback!

:eek:ld_school:

Try Dantes....Im looking for black reproductions made by Goodmark which are all out of stock on back order. Most places still do the light blue and the green mats as they are less popular. The part no for black is P5153381 so the others are there or there abouts....good luck,

Cheers Steve

Just checked numbers....P5153382 Blue, P5153383 Green....Dantes told me no blacks available but they could get blue and green no probs

Last edited:
Back