Food

Wow, that's a nasty and uncalled for comment.
I guess you missed the emoji.
Sorry if it was taken the wrong way.

But, think about it. Who makes that decision?
And when the decision is made do we start wholesale genocide to reduce the numbers and where do we start?

Or is this kung flu the beginning?

I guess you missed the emoji.

And when the decision is made do we start wholesale genocide to reduce the numbers and where do we start?

So the part about being the first to be part of the solution wasn't an invitation to suicide?

I agree on this, who does make that decision???
Weather the Bug is Man made or not, Mother Nature's in charge and she works in weird ways, don't rule that out!
If you look at the numbers for the last 100 years, America, and the World can not continue on the path that it's on, the numbers are staggering to say the least!!! We are on the road to self demise!
The World’s Population In 1900 Looked Very Different Than Today
World Population by Year - Worldometer
America's numbers! US Population: From 1900

Sorry, no way are you going to convince me that suicide is something to joke about. You must not have had anyone you care about take their life for which you should be very grateful.
I was thinking that was it for you Chris. Sorry to hear.

One of the reasons why I hate the song, "Suicide is Painless" (Theme to M.A.S.H.) is that it isn't!! I've done a number of funerals for suicide victims; they never get over it.

Sorry, no way are you going to convince me that suicide is something to joke about. You must not have had anyone you care about take their life for which you should be very grateful.

Look, you are taking the comment entirely wrong.
Sorry if you have a loved one who committed suicide but I think you need to stop trying to play the victim.
Yes, that's a blunt statement but please don't wear your heart on a sleeve.
I have relatives who died of cancer, TB and AIDS.
Jokes about them don't bother me in the least.
Again, sorry if you took it the wrong way but imo it looks like you are looking for an opportunity to be offended.

Now, speaking of food, I'm hungry.

Ok we will just have to agree to disagree on what's appropriate to make fun of. I do agree with you that I'm hungry and it's time to eat. :thumbsup:

Back