For Sale (Not mine) 15,000 mile Cordoba!

Look at that, now I just need to find a formal new yorker hiding in the Mon valley or any other valleys for that matter.

Since I'm very new to the c body world, is $8k a decent price for that particular car, in that condition? I was thinking $5k-$6k is more in the ballpark. But, being that I may be the only 15,000 mile Córdoba, he may be able to name his own price the buyer. Just looking for knowledge.

Last edited:
Since I'm very new to the c body world, is $8k a decent price for that particular car, in that condition? I was thinking $5k-$6k is more in the ballpark. But, being that I may be the only 15,000 mile Córdoba, he may be able to name his own price the buyer. Just looking for knowledge.

I think that you would be hard pressed to find another car in that good of condition first of all. I myself would probably buy it for 8 grand if I was indeed looking for that particular car. I don't think giving all that it has going for it the asking 8 grand is unreasonable. He does say Asking $8000/BO. so I have to assume there is some room to negotiate.

00C0C_jqJUJg0kick_600x450.jpg

Nice ones are going up, as the older b bodies are just getting pricey for the average guy.. No work to do? Now If that was a 75-77 ,,,,,,,,,,, More than that.

You are already a level III FCBO CL ad reviewer in less than 30 days on the forum ;)

Looks identical to a demo my Dad had during his time as a Chrysler salesman. That, a blue '79 LeBaron coupe, and a '79 LRE were my favorite demos of his!

Very nice car. I'm surprised it is on the east coast. It's worth the asking price if the car is as good as the pictures when you put actual eyeballs on the car.

You are already a level III FCBO CL ad reviewer in less than 30 days on the forum
wink.png
I have alerts set on Craigslist. Lol. Anytime the word "Mopar" appears in a posting, I receive an alert on my phone. :grimacing::grimacing:

Imma bit of a *****, I know.

When I get another car.....it has to be in this level of condition.

Back