SOLD FOR SALE - Reproduction #3403038 1970-71 dual exhaust tip hangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale - Handcrafted reproduction #3403038 dual exhaust tip hangers. These hangers are patterned from an original NOS hanger and are exact in measurements and fitment. They are hand cut, hand bent, and assembled by me in my tiny shop. All hangers are made with a correct NOS rubber isolator with part number present and are correct 14 gauge mild steel with mill finish present. I have 10 pairs available on a first come first served basis. This will be the last batch I will make - they just take too time to produce. All proceeds will go towards my restoration project which is now underway.

Price is 400.00 USD per pair with free shipping to the lower 48; worldwide shipping will be at actual cost.

A huge THANK YOU to all the members that have previously purchased from me.

Payment via PayPal.
PM me to initiate a purchase.

34F920C7-0E2F-47AA-B0A1-E6C71A54CC8E.jpeg

AB849AE5-2EC7-4B3B-AD77-1EB67F675381.jpeg

C239D2BC-22F2-4E12-9166-5A48DE868CA3.jpeg

Mark me for one pair for sure!

Amazing work on these rare parts….nobody else will ever make them. Applause for you for your passion for making them for the C-body community.

I don’t need these, but I must say thank you for doing this. We need more of this kind of micro manufacturing for these impossible to find items.

Thank you for your kind comments- I do appreciate it very much. Originally I just wanted to make a pair for myself. Finding NOS never happened so I thought I would give it a try. I borrowed an original (not mine, not for sale) and set out on my quest. I thank my Dad for being my drafting instructor in school. He taught me everything I needed to figure these out. Miss you Dad. Once I had my pattern, it came down to process and sequence.
I used only basic tools and made myself a primitive press brake out of scrap. It isn’t pretty but works like a champ. I made 22 attempts but all were scrapped. #23 and #24 will go on my car. I showed them to @Fury Pursuit and he said “make more”. So there ya go.
200+ hours in my spare time (I work 26 days a month) and some late nights produced this batch.
Thank you - members, the forum, the wife, for all the support and encouragement.

3 pairs left

Last pair has been sold. Thank you to all my customers!!!
If any member here can locate NOS isolators I am willing to continue to fabricate these parts. Please PM me if you can find/obtain the inserts.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back