Formal Mainfesto...

I also have to say that I am gay for the waterfall grill on the Imperial/NYB their my favorite.
Prove it. When you get one, paint the grille this.

1280px-Gay_flag.svg.png

Well, they are supposed to be the icons of good taste, right? So maybe they're just giving validation to OUR own good taste? Just sayin' . . . . :lol:

I've owned Slabs, Fusies and Formals and the continual improvement idea mentioned is absolutely true. Formals are amazing road cars and I love the styling- Slab, with softened edges as a nod to the Fusies.

If I keep coming here I'll end up spending more money on a rather large barge...always missed my 76 Newport custom & 77 - 4dr Newport Custom with everything...it was the wedding car that friends borrowed frequently. I used a co-workers fathers 75 Imperial LaBaron when the 76 was demolished.

If I keep coming here I'll end up spending more money on a rather large barge...always missed my 76 Newport custom & 77 - 4dr Newport Custom with everything...it was the wedding car that friends borrowed frequently. I used a co-workers fathers 75 Imperial LaBaron when the 76 was demolished.

Get another Formal. LOL!

Back