found 1972 plymouth fury

Want to talk to owner. Still really liked the car. Will go back when not thinking of several other things (work)
The e bay ad suggests what he's looking to get out of it.... just go save it will ya

The e bay ad suggests what he's looking to get out of it.... just go save it will ya

Would prefer face to face. Have his cell, and told he prefers texting. Now if he wou,d respond that wou,d be awesome. I really believe that this car was for sale a while back, and I thought about looking and then it disappeared.

I thought it was to..it looks familiar.

Go get it.......go get it...go get it

rrrrr. no 440. no air. damn nice body style though. rare opportunity to get a drive it home car at good price. well worth considering, but not as a parts car for a '70.

He will not return messages, and I won't be highest bidder on eekbay. If for some reason it doesnt go on bids I will stay after it. I really want it
20160301_124848.jpg

I had a 1972 Plymouth Fury 3 4 dr sedan360 V8, what I can't get over is how many 2 dr cars are showing up, unbelievable !

In my job I travel pretty much all of New England and try to keep a look out for prizes on the side of the road. Today on my way to a meeting I spotted a 72 fury on the side of the road, but couldn't stop. At the end of the day I routed back and looked it over. 72 Fury's are one of my favorites. I need another project like a another hole in my head.
So I stopped and it isn't perfect, but still has a current inspection sticker. Gray with a white interior. Tan carpet. No one was around so I opened the hood expecting it to be a 318 car. Nope. 440 with a really nice new dual exhaust. Waiting for the seller to call me for the price.
And then struggle of what to do with it...fix it up, or use it for donor parts for my 70. View attachment 72754 View attachment 72756

Hi, just saw this posting, what ever happened to this? I'm in New England too, Thanks

Back