Found 27 fender tags C/Y body

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Your welcome. None of the cars that these tags belong to are suviviors.
Here is a interesting document that I have for a car that still may exist.
I got these when I worked at the dealership in mid 80s.
When walking through the showroom one day I was asked to throw out this box of papers.
Looking through the folders there was 25 ish window stickers from 70-71.
These were demonstrator cars that salesmen took home so the stickers were removed and lost in a filing cabinet. I sent all the window stickers to Hammtramck registry except this one.
Yellow 440 4 speed strip delete superbird. Note asking price and final selling price. Also didn't sell til feb 71.
I once found this car in the late 80s and gleefully told the owner that I had his sticker!!!!!!
His reply was (WELL BIG WHUPTY DO FOR YOU)
So I still have it.
They have arrived safe and sound to their new home.

With thanks and appreciation.

View attachment 371973 View attachment 371974 View attachment 371975 View attachment 371976 View attachment 371977 Your welcome. None of the cars that these tags belong to are suviviors.
Here is a interesting document that I have for a car that still may exist.
I got these when I worked at the dealership in mid 80s.
When walking through the showroom one day I was asked to throw out this box of papers.
Looking through the folders there was 25 ish window stickers from 70-71.
These were demonstrator cars that salesmen took home so the stickers were removed and lost in a filing cabinet. I sent all the window stickers to Hammtramck registry except this one.
Yellow 440 4 speed strip delete superbird. Note asking price and final selling price. Also didn't sell til feb 71.
I once found this car in the late 80s and gleefully told the owner that I had his sticker!!!!!!
His reply was (WELL BIG WHUPTY DO FOR YOU)
So I still have it.
V88 stripe delete was mandatory on all Superbirds.

DE8833F2-0F01-4988-9492-78B54880265F.png

Back