Found em! Mythical 15” mag style covers.

I’m finally gonna be able to go thru them and get them back to how they should look. They’re a real handsome cover when the paint isn’t cooked off.

View attachment 393319

I still like them. I’m just taking a break from them until I get them fixed up.

I think they're cool too. Let me know if you ever change your mind, as they'd be an excellent set on my 66 T&C to alternate from my 15" Disc Brake wheelcovers.

Those are really sharp. Haven’t seen a set before
The 67 Shelby covers are $$$$ the ones I have came off a 69 T bird. They recycled everything back then I guess, the only difference being the sticker inside the cap. Taken off a T bird expect to pay $10 to 25 each they really have no value as the 69 - 70 T bird has a limited fan club. It’s the 67 Shelby connection that makes these very difficult to find cheap anymore. The Shelby guys actively hunt these. Driver quality covers are your friend here as the Shelby guys only seek perfect condition. They won’t consider driver quality covers for a concourse restoration. I just like them as a cheap 15” alternative to the 14” 69 road wheel.

The 67 Shelby covers are $$$$ the ones I have came off a 69 T bird. They recycled everything back then I guess, the only difference being the sticker inside the cap. Taken off a T bird expect to pay $10 to 25 each they really have no value as the 67 - 70 T bird has a limited fan club. It’s the 67 Shelby connection that makes these very difficult to find cheap anymore. The Shelby guys actively hunt these. Driver quality covers are your friend here as the Shelby guys only seek perfect condition. They won’t consider driver quality covers for a concourse restoration. I just like them as a cheap 15” alternative to the 14” 69 road wheel.
Fixed it for ya...

Back