Found the proper forum I think...

Hi, I have tried to load some pictures, but they are upside down? And the arrows to turn em around are not active...any ideas

I attempted to turn it over tonight after installing my new B+M shifter.

OHhhhhh. I thought you'd figured out how to turn your car over....... :poke:

:sSig_greetingsthor: ............... :welcome:

Really though, that is one cool ole Dodge. You don't see one like that everyday. Keep posting pictures, we'll figure out how to flip em.

Hey thank you everyone. I did get it fixed, wiring was wrong. Shifter is brand new, trans is 1968.
Now i have broken it in as of today there is 45 min on her. Today however i ran it for maybe 20 seconds and oil started to blow out from the remote oil filter face plate! I removed it after cleaning a good quart up and found the threads on the remote filter face place that the hoses attach to had stripped from pressure and blew it off! I only hand tightened it. So was actually afraid it would leak but didnt and i am only running 10w30 and 47 pds when cold... I just wrote to Mancini where i got it and hopefully they will replace the internal nut! image.jpg

image.jpg

I attempted to turn it over tonight after installing my new B+M shifter.

OHhhhhh. I thought you'd figured out how to turn your car over....... :poke:

:sSig_greetingsthor: ............... :welcome:

Really though, that is one cool ole Dodge. You don't see one like that everyday. Keep posting pictures, we'll figure out how to flip em.
thanks, i hope i can figure it out, hate upside down shots.

Back