For Sale FREE 1973 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon Parts Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruzilla

Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this 73 T&C for parts, and have pulled everything I wanted off of it. Anyone who wants what's left is free to come and load it on a trailer or have a rollback come and get it. The body is shot, but it still has a lot of nice parts:

BB torsion bars
Fold down third seat in very good condition
All the glass
Mirrors
Door handles
Luggage rack
8.75 rear housing and axles
15" steel wheels
Three-speed wiper motor/switch
Power front seat
Tow setup

Car is located in Orange Park, FL, so if you live in FL or GA and want a lot of great parts for free, plus a couple hundred dollars worth of scrap metal, contact me ASAP. Come get it before the scrappers do.

20151217_153652_zps9sykxipc.jpg

Damn that's a deal... does that have the wider wagon wheels? Bob, go get it will ya

What? You want to see multiple shots of a free car with great parts? Holly cow. Anyway, I think a scrapper is going to get it.

Damn, thats the exact Rear end I need :( It would be perfect behind the 440 727 in the '73, If only it wasn't thousands of miles away, I 'd be on my way with truck and trailer.

Damn, thats the exact Rear end I need :( It would be perfect behind the 440 727 in the '73, If only it wasn't thousands of miles away, I 'd be on my way with truck and trailer.
Didn't you ever want to vacation in Florida during the winter? Think about it, you could visit Stan. A bunch of us are right off route 95 as well....:poke:

The car is off to the scrapper. It's the junkyard off Joe John's Rd there in Middleburg. If you want the wheels you should be able to get them there.

Might have to swing by there. Still have a 50$ voucher for some crap they sold me YEARS ago. Might finally come in handy if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back