Fury Snapper?

Wow in today's politically correct world, driving a "Snapper" could get a person in as much trouble as Trump did with "Pussy". Make a good vanity plate though!

Does anyone Have a Actually photo of a snapper? No, A girl with no bikini bottom on will not work.

On Second thought.....

Does anyone Have a Actually photo of a snapper? No, A girl with no bikini bottom on will not work.

On Second thought.....
No problem.

Prized-red-snapper-Photo-by-Keith-Mille-FL-Fish-and-Wildlife-Commission.jpg

Does anyone know who has or can get the original snapper emblems.my car had 2 and feel off during the 1970's.

Mine has the original turtle shell looking top.Is there any way to find out how many of thease snapper spring specials were made.

All I needed to know is that it had a PM29 in the VIN, which is the roofline I really don't like. It wrecked the fuselage look in my eyes.

SORRY To Say The Best Roof-line in my book was the 29 Formal Roof,Everything else looked Chrysler to me the 23,it just followed all the others,in that year 29 roof-line had style & made the car smaller in my eyes. Thats why I like The 2 Door(post) coupe so much same roof-line number 21,But lets not forget the 4 Door Hardtop it had the concave rear window too number 43(if i'm not mistaken?) But Yeah Just my 2 cents worth By the Way I'm hunting down The Rarest Model 69 Fury "The Diplomat" Made in Toldeo Ohio,I'm hoping I find one.Take Care Paul-SUPERCAR=-Amato...Palm Bay,Florida

Back