fuselage years 4 speed

I found one 65-68 floor pan looks the same and , and resto rick has them :)Jim
Yah, I knew Resto Rick has them.
Just pray that after spending 250+ bucks, that it fits.

Maybe members here can post their pics of their bare 68 and earlier floor pan with another's 69+ floor pan.

Here is my friends' 67 Fury III, it is a 383/ 4-speed. To make a long story short, John had stage 4 Cancer, and a bunch of us donated time, parts, money etc, and Put his car back together so he could drive it. He passed away back in Nov.

396496677.jpg

396496678.jpg

396496675.jpg

396496674.jpg

Here is my friends' 67 Fury III,
I made a serious effort to buy this car after he passed and, although I know the intentions of the proceeds from the sale was going to a good cause, the asking price was just insane so I had to bow out.
I still want it though and will pay top fair market price for it but the spread is way too wide apart to even negotiate. Emphasis is on "fair market price".

I made a serious effort to buy this car after he passed and, although I know the intentions of the proceeds from the sale was going to a good cause, the asking price was just insane so I had to bow out.
I still want it though and will pay top fair market price for it but the spread is way too wide apart to even negotiate. Emphasis is on "fair market price".

Honestly, I have no idea how much they are even asking for it. I do know how much he had it insured for, but thats it.

Yah, I knew Resto Rick has them.
Just pray that after spending 250+ bucks, that it fits.

Maybe members here can post their pics of their bare 68 and earlier floor pan with another's 69+ floor pan.

That would be great so i could see the diference, its a new process for me , i have always loved the Fuselage cars never had one so it is a big learning process and alot of fun , I also have to say thanks for all the comments and advice so far from all the great people on this site

:sSig_thankyou:
Jim

Back