WANTED Gas pedal and brake pedal wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
For '66 Imperial, I want to find nicer pedal pads than what I have in the car now. I believe '64 and '65 are the same. What'cha got???

(edit)

Last edited:
Pads, mine look like crap. The chrome trim looks great, though.
For starters I would think it would be difficult to get the stainless trim off and back on again (mostly on the gas pedal) without some lingering distortion. Turns out the stainless is not easy to bend at all!
I still have all of the pedals from the 36K mile car that are like new and that would be reflected in the price but I do have another set that have some wear but still look good. Got any pics of yours?

For starters I would think it would be difficult to get the stainless trim off and back on again (mostly on the gas pedal) without some lingering distortion. Turns out the stainless is not easy to bend at all!
I still have all of the pedals from the 36K mile car that are like new and that would be reflected in the price but I do have another set that have some wear but still look good. Got any pics of yours?
I'll post some later this afternoon. The rubber on the bottom of the gas pedal and the right edge of the brake pedal is rubbed near-smooth, and looks like it has essentially chunked or broken off. A huge distraction, considering the rest of the interior is pretty damned nice!

Uh, sure, they don't have Imperial anything. Why would I waste my time looking there?
Because you need pedals and you can’t find them and they may have one/some which will work! When was the last time you went to a car show and looked at gas pedals?

Because you need pedals and you can’t find them and they may have one/some which will work! When was the last time you went to a car show and looked at gas pedals?
A gas pedal shaped like a foot maybe but nothing but oem would work on the factory brake pedal assembly.

A little choppy with the rubber portion, plus the throttle pedal is loose at the base.

IMG_20230927_191410067.jpg

IMG_20230927_191430282.jpg

I do all the time. It's attention to detail.
This gas pedal is $60, the brake pedal is $40 and if you need the e-brake pad it’s another $20. You can see the most wear on the brake pedal in the lower right.

IMG_6194.jpeg
IMG_6195.jpeg

I don't need the park brake pad, but I'll take the gas and brake. I'll PM you and we'll talk payment and shipping, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back