Gimmick or useful gadget?

View attachment 148523
It is a real one. From what I was told, it should have been patrolling your town from the mid-eighties to mid-nineties, though I think it was just a back-up car towards the end of it's career.
Lol that's funny, I was still active duty then, just moved here around ten years ago. We still have One cop though.........

Lol that's funny, I was still active duty then, just moved here around ten years ago. We still have One cop though.........

I had to ask. You're the first person from Halifax that I've come across. The St.Regis was traded in on a 1991-1993 Caprice at a place near me that sells reconditioned police cars. If they kept it as long as they kept the Dodge, they may have still been using that Chevy when you arrived in Halifax.

Jeff

I think they have had a ford for a while, really did not see him very often did not even knew they had a force till about a year ago when he came here looking for the previous home owner. State troopers are the usual ones up around here. Right across the street from the new Dunkin donuts of course, bet they have a pneumatic tube to it!

If they were consistent with their car purchases, they would be using an '03 to '05 Crown Vic right now.

That's a smart move by Dunkin Donuts to build a store right across the street from the State Police Barracks.

Hell in Halifax I could see them using a tractor, seriously!

FOR SALE...... $40
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX_cUUkti2ROwuRbB_Vc4MGNf9Zmx3h0H37cYqccR5VYOERTmZvw.jpg

Back