Goldie against a field of gold

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
20220626_112547.jpg

20220626_112637.jpg

Damn Mike, shes stunning as always! Where did you get those floor mats?
They are coco mats. There are no mass produced mats for a 66 and they will actually do a custom mat. I made a pattern from a friend who had an original set of rubber mats. They can send sample colors and was very happy with the results.

Your pictures are very high quality and the subject matter is spot on. What did you take there pictures with and would you consider allowing me to use them in the 2023, FCBO calendar.

IMG_11211.jpg

Your pictures are very high quality and the subject matter is spot on. What did you take there pictures with and would you consider allowing me to use them in the 2023, FCBO calendar.

View attachment 540383
Absolutely, I always seem to forget to submit a photo. Send me a PM with your email and I can send the full resolution. Just took it with my phone bur it does have a good camera.

They are coco mats. There are no mass produced mats for a 66 and they will actually do a custom mat. I made a pattern from a friend who had an original set of rubber mats. They can send sample colors and was very happy with the results.
Would you provide contact info for the mats please?

Great idea. This option seems particularly good when the carpet color may have shifted from new. The coco mats can be matched to sample.

Back