Good Enough for Carmine....

When I had my 1983 Cordoba, I swapped in the 125 M.P.H. speedo from an 1981 Newport Squad car. Never did take it over 110 M.P.H., but it sure did feel nice.

I had an '82 Imperial in Glacier Blue with blue interior. Love these cars. If the right circumstances were to align I would no doubt own another. Would probably try to snag an '83 as the production total was just over 1500, the rarest of the 3 years.

Had looked at a couple of 80-83 Imps but most required too much work. The fact that this is a one owner car that was owned by a Chrysler Dealer and spent its life in either a garage or covered barn is what made it appealing. That and the fact I have spent more on dinner out than the purchase price was the clincher.

Good enough for me!

Couldn’t say no to this one. One owner (Local Dodge Dealership Owner’s wife) 121000kms 1980 Chrysler Cordoba in Black with Tan Leather! Got it for less than my cellphone bill :)
Either your phone bill is out of control... or you just bought that steering wheel at a bargain price... How much for the wheel, shipped to Orlando? :poke:
890ded72-f432-41b6-9cba-6d9616889d10-jpeg.jpg

On my '80 Newport, there is no reference to "Lean Burn", just "Electronic Spark Control". So that famous terminology had vanished prior to '83, apparently. The Mopar Perf Electronic Ignition kit is in the 2018 MP catalog I downloaded the other night, by the way, if that matters.

Neat cars.

CBODY67

One you use for your wife.
One for your business.
One for your girlfriend.

What's the other two for?

You missed one for the mother in law and a hot spot key for my laptop but don’t say anything about the girlfriend around Laurie please

Back