Goodbye Kitty, hello kitty

furious70

Reaction score
Some life changes required a different hellcat delivery method.
I loved and enjoyed the charger for 2 years and 20k miles and the trade in was almost to the dollar what I paid for it. Can't ask for more from the car. Except more traction. Except room for the dog.

IMG_20240131_234037.jpg

Very nice Jeremy! I'm ready to upgrade myself sometime in the next 12-18 months. Need more power!

Hope the Durango treats you well!!

Thanks! The market on hellcat powered stuff is evolving rapidly but I seemed to hit a spot where my charger had strong value but DDHC's had softened quite a bit. There's around 1000 unsold 2023/24's on the lots with huge MSRP right now

The appearance on the DDHC with the different hood and racing stripes really make it stand out from the other Durango models. Looks great!
No comprises made on the power, but you, your family and the dog will surely have a lot more room while enjoying the new ride.

That's great you got back what you paid for with the Charger. The dog's gonna love it!

I want a B5 H.C. (non-wide body, so stupid looking with the bushwacker off road fender flares). Challenger one of these days. However, I will probably just find a BGE block and build a forged lower end stroker 3rd Gen with a under hood supercharger for my current 2012 Challenger eventually for a 3rd of the price.

I want a B5 H.C. (non-wide body, so stupid looking with the bushwacker off road fender flares). Challenger one of these days. However, I will probably just find a BGE block and build a forged lower end stroker 3rd Gen with a under hood supercharger for my current 2012 Challenger eventually for a 3rd of the price.
Widebody on a challenger is a out of place IMO...it really looks good on the Charger though.

Ya, this is a '21
MSRP in 21 started at 80k. 24 MSRP starts at around 96k, sure for the same truck.
Many $110k sticker 23/24 out there and that's stupid

@71Polara383 @sixpkrt either of you know anyone local ish that needs OEM widebody tires? I sold the charger with blizzaks on it, my oems have a little life left if someone needs them. Would sell cheap

@71Polara383 @sixpkrt either of you know anyone local ish that needs OEM widebody tires? I sold the charger with blizzaks on it, my oems have a little life left if someone needs them. Would sell cheap
I just got some Atturo AZ850s 315 35 20s back in November. Thanks for thinking of me though. Being nice to this set. I'll save the burnouts for the ET Street Rs.

Back