Graveyard Cars Back on the Air

The only car show I really like and can stand to watch is Classic Car Garage.

myclassiccar_detail.jpg

I enjoy the show. I love all the Mopars and sometimes get a good laugh. But then again I'm a 43 year old child who still plays with cars and makes fart noises with my 9 year old boy. Enjoy life people.

I do like watching Counting Cars...

I find him so obnoxious I want to to stuff that badana up his butt so deep you can pull it out of his mouth and gag him with it.
Yah. He annoys me...

Posted via Topify on Android

Can't even get your facts right. It's not a bandana, it's a t-shirt sleeve from his cut-off.

I'll take Fast n Loud over any of these. The wild, cocky attitude of Richard and the calm and cool of Aaron, I think collaborate well.

That one is good as well. I like old stuff in general so I'm in to the pickers and pawn stars mainly for the antiques.

I used to absolutely despise Fast N Loud, but compared to most of the other shows, FNL is pretty damned entertaining! That, and Bitchin' Rides, are fun to watch. The Dodge Sweptline pickup that FNL built last year actually pissed me off, initially. BUT, they used a Crown Vic front sub under it, which is far more prevalent than ANY other IFS conversion that folks have used over the years (Mopar F-body, Pacer, etc). Their choice of a worn GM LS6 truck drivetrain was something that could've been vastly improved with a 6.1 or 5.7L Mopar HEMI, but they went cheap. The $40K sales price was pure BS, IMO.

Bitchin' Rides did an impressive job on the GM Futureliner #3, rebuilding and restoring it from the tires up! What a rig!

And I do like Overhaulin', as they can build a car or truck that is truly one-off, and not make huge, dramatic plays during the build.

Other than those three, I really do not watch the other "build" shows.

Wayne Carini, however...that guy is a riot! "Everyone should own a Ferrari at some point in their lives!"

I dont like Wheeler dealers so much but PowerNation was a hit i never heard of before. Realy nice seeing the slant six... love that engine.
That was the engine in my first "american" car, a 1974 Plymouth Valiant. How cool wasnt that as a 19 year old,everyone else of my friends drove old Volvo, Saab and VW Golf.

Wheeler Dealers drives me nuts.
"We are positively thrilled. We bought our Yasmanina 123ZI for 18 hundred quid, paid another 450 for parts and sold it for 23 hundred for a nice tidy profit of 50 quid."

Ummm... How about the 1,000 man-hours you put in the GD thing??

Back