Greetings All, From the geographic center of nowhere.

radialwrench

Reaction score
I thought that I should introduce myself.
I've recently snapped up a 1966 New Yorker two door,
console shift. In rather unmolested condition.
Or so the few fuzzy photos from craigslist would imply.
Not unlike internet dating, There all #10s on the phone,
and #3s when you get them home.
None the less I am saddling up for a 1200 mile round trip
to bring the chariot back to home base this weekend.
If I am not in a crushing despair of buyers remorse
I will post some snapshots next week.

Cheers radialwrench

Good to hear from you, and best wishes on the trip.

Still waiting to buy my first C body here, so cannot give you much technical help, but there is plenty availble here, from what I've read.

On the internet dating / long distance car buying analogy, not much experience there either, but I hope it works out for you!

(I have a firm policy of never buying a car that I dont see in person first, hopefully drive too. So that really limits what I will end up with.)

Can't wait to see it!

Welcome! Intriegue is always a good way to start out. Have low expectations and then be surprised at how good she really is...

Another C-body in Kansas soon! I'll have to start up a show soon at this rate. :) Welcome!

If I told him once I told him ah hundred timez TAKE THE RAND MCNALLY 'cuz yeah can't trust them GPS widgetz. Now he'z out there who knowz where an got himself lost and probably lookin' fer moss on the north side of ah tree

If I told him once I told him ah hundred timez TAKE THE RAND MCNALLY 'cuz yeah can't trust them GPS widgetz. Now he'z out there who knowz where an got himself lost and probably lookin' fer moss on the north side of ah tree

Yep betcha he done got lost, ran out of gas, got picked up by a couple hillbillies in a flatbed International. Now he's sittin in a field with a tomata can duck taped on his head while them good ol boys is knockin back the corn licker and sightin in grampas old 303 british. He'll be alright theys jis havin some fun.

Back