Hello All from a proud 300 owner

1966-300

Reaction score
It looks like I posted my intro thread in the wrong section woops. Any way I am a new member and I own a 1966 Chrysler 300. I purchased the car from a guy in Atlanta in early January. I had it trailered to me in Fla. The car is really in pretty good shape. It needed a power steering pump which I turned mine in and it got refurbed now works great. The exterior has little to no rust, the quarters and skirts literally look like new. The interior needed some minor recovering which has been done and it looks like new. I just got around to doing a compression check and the engine looks good in that regard. I am now detailing the engine bay as it has some rust and need to go thru the brakes. So far in just 1 day of being a member I have already gotten alot of good information, like some exhaust information and some possible links for parts. Thanks all. I will post pictures once I can shrink them down to size. Any random thoughts or suggestions will be met with gratitude. Good luck to all the Mopar C body guys out there.

Back