HELLO

ken364

Reaction score
Hi all...I'm new here and I'd like to make a quick introduction.
I'm Ken....I live in a small mountain town close to Bakersfield Ca.
I have a 1965 Dodge Monaco...(and a headache)
It's a numbers match very much work in progress.
I've probably spent too much on this project but what the heck.
It's not easy to find the little this and that parts that I need.
I'd like to find info on where I can get oem part numbers.
I need some console door hardware and a good source for door and window seals. I look forward to getting know many of you.
20230529_104838.jpg
20230529_104647.jpg
20230529_104744.jpg
20230529_104820.jpg
20230529_104446.jpg
20230529_104435.jpg
20230529_104319.jpg

Hi from Chilton, Wi. small little town in Wisconsin, (4040) small little town in California, doesn't seem possible, I thought all the land was taken. Hope no fires, slides or quakes. There is a category called parts wanted, post your needs.

Hi from Chilton, Wi. small little town in Wisconsin, (4040) small little town in California, doesn't seem possible, I thought all the land was taken. Hope no fires, slides or quakes. There is a category called parts wanted, post your needs.
Thanks, I'll do that....

Welcome from South Dakota! Nice Monaco! Do you live in Tehachapi? Been up in that area at Shafter Airfield and through the oilfields on a car rally (I grew up in Ventura and lived in Camarillo, until I retired and escaped.
You have found the right place to learn and get help for your vehicle!

Welcome from South Dakota! Nice Monaco! Do you live in Tehachapi? Been up in that area at Shafter Airfield and through the oilfields on a car rally (I grew up in Ventura and lived in Camarillo, until I retired and escaped.
You have found the right place to learn and get help for your vehicle!
Hi, yes I am in Tehachapi! South Dakota is very beautiful. I like Custer and the area around it the most. I'll be stumbling through this forum for a while as I learn my way around it. It's good to begin a network.

Thanks, glad to be here.....now I've just got to get her running again.

Hi, yes I am in Tehachapi! South Dakota is very beautiful. I like Custer and the area around it the most. I'll be stumbling through this forum for a while as I learn my way around it. It's good to begin a network.
I’m on the other end of South Dakota, flat and lots of farmland.
Custer & the Black Hills area is beautiful!

Welcome again!

Back