Hello from 73 New Yorker

73 New Yorker

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I purchased a 1973 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 2 door hardtop two weeks ago. It’s in fairly good shape but there are a number of things that need to be fixed/replaced. I’ve looked at several MOPAR specific sites but am having trouble finding parts.
In particular sway bar bushings and sway bar links. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate the help. Thank you
C630D9AA-5BE4-419F-A4B9-D3679CA1D5B7.png

Welcome! Car didn’t happen to come from Minnesota? I knew of an identical one a few years back. Never knew what happened to it

@73 New Yorker congrats on the purchase. Btw — is this the car?
1651804137160.jpeg

Welcome! Car didn’t happen to come from Minnesota? I knew of an identical one a few years back. Never knew what happened to it

Thank you. I bought the car from a dealership in North Carolina. It was purchased originally in West Virginia.

Thank you and yes that is the car.

@73 New Yorker -- Congrats on getting CS23T3C240862 ! The eBay auction page is gone, but some of the info lives on at BarnFinds.

I have taken the liberty to link to this thread, in the 1973 Chrysler Thread that acts as an informal repository of information about the 1973 Chryslers. I hope that you will find some useful info there.

PS: I own a 1973 NYB 4dr that I call Ming. Love the looks of the car.

@73 New Yorker -- Congrats on getting CS23T3C240862 ! The eBay auction page is gone, but some of the info lives on at BarnFinds.

I have taken the liberty to link to this thread, in the 1973 Chrysler Thread that acts as an informal repository of information about the 1973 Chryslers. I hope that you will find some useful info there.

PS: I own a 1973 NYB 4dr that I call Ming. Love the looks of the car.
Thank you. And thank you for taking the time to add the information. Very nice looking 4dr Brougham!

Thank you. And thank you for taking the time to add the information. Very nice looking 4dr Brougham!
You are most welcome, and thank you!

You are based in Illinois, and there are tons of members there (as well as in nearby states -- WI, IN, MN in particular). Many of them go to the C-body Show that @sixpkrt organizes. It's a great opportunity to meet C-body owners. Registration is free, and the event is great (I missed the first two but have attended all of the ones since then):

I plan to attend the 2022 edition with two of my cars and the help of several friends -- I just got tickets!

You are most welcome, and thank you!

You are based in Illinois, and there are tons of members there (as well as in nearby states -- WI, IN, MN in particular). Many of them go to the C-body Show that @sixpkrt organizes. It's a great opportunity to meet C-body owners. Registration is free, and the event is great (I missed the first two but have attended all of the ones since then):

[/URL]

I plan to attend the 2022 edition with two of my cars and the help of several friends -- I just got tickets!
Thank you for the heads up. I will definitely look into it. Is there someplace on the C body forum where I could see pictures of your cars?

Back