Hello from Ohio

There's that beauty again.

Keep on him Rip.

I appreciate the 66's, but I'm with you on preferring the 67 & 68's. Here's what the kids and I have been playing with for the last couple of years. Are wanting 2 or 4 doors or isn't there a preference as long as it a running car. I saw an ad for a beautiful NYer the other day, but I cannot find it now.View attachment 158193
I prefer the 2 doors, but the 4drs are good also. I could go either way to be honest, getting kids/stuff out of the back of a 2dr can be a bit of pain and 4dr always seem roomier to me. It just something about the styling for the 67&68 that catches the eye. I prefer running of course. I am decent with a wrench, so engine work doesn't really bother me. I can do electrical, but it just such a pain in the rear sometimes. I don't know diddly about body work.

I'm with you on the diddle about body work. Four doors in my book are more convenient because I like enjoying my car with family and friends so it's easier for them to get in and out. Although there is an appeal to 2 doors. You've got to watch are out around the rear windows on the 2 doors they rust out and then the trunks are next to go.

He was about 4 when he rolled those out of the garage for me. All four of my kids like to take the old boat out for a ride.
IMG_5891.jpg

Hello from Minnesota. As a 66 Polara owner, I'm biased, but I'd take a 67 Polara any day. Okay, a 68 or 69 would do too. This site has ruined me, I used to love only my 66's! A 67 or 69 Polara are now tops on my list if I expand my fleet.

Hello from Minnesota. As a 66 Polara owner, I'm biased, but I'd take a 67 Polara any day. Okay, a 68 or 69 would do too. This site has ruined me, I used to love only my 66's! A 67 or 69 Polara are now tops on my list if I expand my fleet.
I have a feeling after a couple years here I will be in the same boat. I maybe trying to convince my wife that yes we really do need a bigger garage...

Back